- 4 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced.
- ¼ yellow onion diced small.
- ½ carrots peeled (medium) and diced small.
- 100 g diced tomatoes
- 60 g lentils
- 100 g cooked black beans
- ½ teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup vegetable broth
2 servings (serving size 1 cup = 250ml)
1. In a large pot add olive oil and sauté garlic for one minute.
2. Add diced onions and carrots and continue to sauté until onion is tender, approximately 5 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and cover.
4. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until lentils and carrots are tender, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
Interested in our Meals?
Here’s what’s new
No products were found matching your selection.