Superhealthy Salmon Salad
- 50 g couscous
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 85 g salmon fillet
- 1 cup sprouting broccoli, roughly shredded, larger stalks removed
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup watercress
- 2 small radishes
- Heat water in a tier steamer. Season the couscous, then toss with 1/2 tsp oil.
- Pour boiling water over the couscous so it covers it by 1cm, then set aside. When the water in the steamer comes to the boil, tip the broccoli into the water, then lay the salmon in the tier above. Cook for 3 mins until the salmon is cooked and the broccoli tender.
- Drain the broccoli and run it under cold water to cool.
- Mix together the remaining oil.
- Toss the broccoli and pumpkin seeds through the couscous.
- At the last moment, roughly chop the watercress and toss through the couscous.
- Enjoy your meal!
Interested in our Meals?
Here’s what’s new
No products were found matching your selection.