- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion (diced small)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced small)
- 250 g sliced white mushrooms.
- 5 cups chicken of vegetable stock
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Salt to taste
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Freshly chopped parsley (garnish optional)
(1 serving size = 1 cup = 250ml)
- In a small dish, mix light sur cream and flour. Set aside.
- In soup pan, add extra virgin olive oil and onions. Sauté on medium/high heat until edges start to turn golden brown (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add garlic and sauté for about 10-20 seconds.
- Add broth/stock and mushrooms to pot.
- Sprinkle spices on top and stir to mix.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook until mushrooms are soft (about 3-4 minutes).
- Transfer mixture to a heat safe bowl.
- Allow to cool slightly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add sour cream/flour mixture.
Interested in our Meals?
Here’s what’s new
No products were found matching your selection.