¼ cup shredded carrot
½ celery stalk, chopped.
- ½ onion, chopped.
- ¼ head cauliflower, chopped finely.
- ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- 2 cups low-sodium seafood stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 120 ml (½ cup) clam juice or water
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 300 grams small shrimp peeled and deveined.
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
3 servings (serving size = 1 cup = 250ml)
- Spray a Dutch oven pot (or large pot) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place first 10 ingredients (all expect shrimps and cream) in a Dutch oven pot (or large pot).
- Bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Place 1/2 soup in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Return blended portion to pot. Return to low heat.
- Add shrimp and half-and-half to pot. Stir.
- Cook 5 minutes at low, or until shrimp is no longer opaque.
- Enjoy your meal!
Interested in our Meals?
Here’s what’s new
No products were found matching your selection.